DriveForce are pleased to announce that our Driver Academy is a DCPC Approved Training Centre.
Our Driver Academy can offer training so that you can stay correctly qualified, can improve your qualifications and ultimately increase your chances of finding the right role and your employability.
Through our Warehouse 2 Wheels training, we are opening up the world of driving to a wider section of the workforce and improving the service DriveForce can offer its clients.
What is DCPC?
The Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (Driver CPC) is a qualification for professional bus, coach and lorry drivers. It was introduced across Europe with the aim of improving road safety and helping to maintain high standards of driving.
If you have acquired rights, you need to do 35 hours of periodic training every 5 years to keep your DCPC.
Do you need to renew your DQC?
The DriveForce Driver Academy can help you spread the costs and complete your modules in advance. Courses are delivered nationally and subjects are job related. Course charges are broken down into 7 hour modules and include the download fee.
You will get a certificate of attendance at the end of the course and this belongs to you, not your employer. Our Driver Academy will add the training to your DCPC training record.
Contact our Driver Academy on 07823 400254 to find out more and arrange you training now.
- Drivers must always carry evidence of their DCPC status whilst driving professionally
- If you are found driving professionally whilst not in possession of a DQC, or a valid driving licence if you have acquired rights, you will be liable for a penalty.
- You could be fined up to £1,000 for driving professionally without DCPC
- You can also be fined a £50 fixed penalty for driving professionally without carrying your DQC
- DCPC is enforced in all EU member states. If you are driving in another EU country, you must still hold DCPC, unless you have an exemption.
- You can check online to see how many hours training you have done through the GOV.UK website, by clicking here.
DriveForce – Professional Transport Solutions